Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Workin' Fool

Hey y'all!




I'm a workin' fool these days! Project went from super busy with activities to super super busy with work and activities, but I sure am thankful for my Wednesdays off! Tonight is Date Night with Jesus and Prayer and Praise! I'm pretty stoked to have this quite time and stuff to just chill, blog, write letters, and praise Jesus. It's awesome. Project seems to be treating me well so far, but I'm feeling like Bilbo Baggins at the beginning of The Fellowship of the Ring -- butter scaraped over too much bread. It's all good! I'll find my rest once I get used to the schedule. I alxo need to take more pictures, but I have a few... like the view inside the Bas A** Coffee, where I, along with other Project goers, have made my hangout when in need of the internets and a cup of jo.


















Family Barbeque!!











This is Marissa. She likes chicken.









So, I'm having a stellar time on Project so far! Check back later for more pictures, insight, and event detailing! I'm late for a descipleship meeting! Gotta gogogo!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment