Thursday, June 10, 2010

VA Beach Not-So-Bummin'!

So, we arrived in Virgnina Beach about five days ago,and I haven't blogged before now! I'm sorry, my avid followers! Haha. When I arrived I was super nervous about meeting all these new people, getting roommates, and getting a job on crutches not to mention the reckless driving ticket that I got on the way down here... that was just me being dumb and driving way too fast becasue I was tired. Oh well, God will do what He wants with this situation!

Just to let you all know, I was super stressed on the first couple of days, and I really thought that I wanted to go home. I wasn't trusting God to take care of everything, and I was very anxious about getting a job, the ticket, and trying to survive project on crutches. I wasn't being faithful to put it short and I guess bitter.

God TOTALLY provided for me! On the first day of job hunting in the second place that I visited I landed a job. The store is Sunsations that it's a gift-like shop along Atlantic Avenue, and the manager's name is Angie. She's super nice, and my roommate Nate and I could tell that God was working in her heart for her to give me that job as a cashier. Praise the Lord!!! I start work tomorrow morning at 8, and I'm still a little nervous about learing the register. None of that matters when the Lord of the universe is on my side.

Until I post again!

No comments:

Post a Comment