Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Broken, Tired, and Ready

I'm leaving for Virginia Beach in roughly three days. My foot and ankle are broken, my support hasn't come in completely, and I'm really uncertain as to how this is all going to work out, but I must remain faithful and remember that He works all things for our good.

God has really been working on me ever since I got accepted to this SummerProject. I haven't even arrived and I've gone through more trials now that I ever have in my life, but I know that my God has it all under control. Even though some things that are going on right now could be a little discouraging, I see them as a blessing. For some reason He is allowing me to go through a lot, and that must mean that I'm doing something right if it keeps happening. All-in-all I'm ready for the real summer to start.

Bring it on.

No comments:

Post a Comment